Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cthulhu Rose - Part Five


Part Five




I saw it before me – an atrocity of which I thought no human eyes had ever laid eyes on before me or any living being; I could not move as is placed its tentacles around my head, and spoke to me solemnly, in my language.
“You write of, and yet you don’t me.”
“I know of you.”
“How do you know?”
“The writings of one person and the Necronomicon”
The thing said to me, “You have gone insane.”
I crumpled to the ground, and a large black crow flew overhead and perched on the wall, spitting out caw!.
“I have not gone insane! Is that what you desire?”
“I shall show you insane, writer of the same.”
The crow landed on my shoulder, and then the images came, things no person should ever see, and yet I saw, and my mind almost burst with insanity, but I let the images fly by, terrifying my mind and yet enjoying at the same time.
Blackness.
I arose, and saw Cthulhu before me. It had released the tentacles, and yet the maw of teeth were close enough to bite my face off.
“Insanity” it said.
“No”
“Leave now.” The crow took flight, crying out through the tunnel of death.
“I am not insane!” I cried.
“You will be,” the creature said, as I made my way toward the light.
“You will be!”
As I left the cavern and entered the light of my own world, I considered its words. Would it be true?






No comments:

Post a Comment